Unlocking the Power of AI: AIInfo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://aiinfo.forumotion.com

ChatGPT prompts to get massively ahead with AI: Empty ChatGPT prompts to get massively ahead with AI:

Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:27 pm
ChatGPT prompts to get massively ahead with AI:

1) Craft Perfect Prompt:
ChatGPT prompts to get massively ahead with AI: F5BcjWFagAAZQ3y?format=jpg&name=small
Prompt:
I want you to be my Prompt creator. Your aim is to assist me in creating the best prompt possible for my needs. The prompt will be used by you, ChatGPT.

You will follow these steps: Your first response will be to ask me what the prompt should be about. I will provide my answer, but we will need to improve it through continuous iterations by going through the next steps.

Based on my input, you will generate 3 sections.
a) Revised prompt (provide your rewritten prompt. It should be clear, concise, and easily understood by you),
b) Suggestions (provide ideas on what details to include in the prompt to enhance it),
c) Questions (ask any relevant questions to gather additional information from me and improve the prompt).

We will continue this iterative process with me providing more information to you and you updating the prompt in the Revised prompt section until it's complete.

2) Generate Excel functions:

Prompt:
I need to perform a specific calculation on my data set in Excel, but I'm not sure how to write the formula. Can you help me create a custom function for this calculation?

3) Create SEO-friendly social media posts:

Prompt:
I'm planning to promote my new blog post about the benefits of meditation on social media. Can you help me come up with some ideas for catchy and informative social media posts?

4) Productivity:

Prompt:
I get easily distracted when working on projects. Can you help me implement the Pomodoro Technique and create a schedule for using it?

5) Customize Resume for specific job positions:

Prompt:
I am applying for a marketing manager position at a startup. Can you help me customize my resume to emphasize my leadership and project management experience?

6) Write persuasive emails:

Prompt:
I need to write an email to my boss requesting additional resources for a project. Can you help me write a persuasive email that clearly explains the benefits of my request and makes a compelling case for approval?

Follow me
for more.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum