Unlocking the Power of AI: AIInfo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://aiinfo.forumotion.com

The Trinity: 3 Online Businesses that always succeed Empty The Trinity: 3 Online Businesses that always succeed

Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:00 pm
Online business is about three things - traffic, conversion rate and pricing.

If you can get enough traffic on a landing page, convert the traffic to paying customers, and the payment made is high enough - you will print cash.

Today we talk about 3 different types of online businesses which can make you a lot of money with relative easy. They are either easy to get traffic to, or they convert well, or you can charge more money for it.

You can make money in EVERY niche out there, but some niches are just better than others. They have more money, better customers, easy fulfilment, etc.

The three business models we discuss are going to be B2B services, fitness, and emotional B2C products/services like therapy, supernatural services (tarot, fortune telling), motivational products, dating products etc.

Are these the only business models to exist? Nope. But these are low hanging fruits that can get your foot into the world of online business.

Let's begin!

1. Enterprise/B2B services

[Terminology - B2B = Business selling to business (like Stripe or Gumroad), B2C = business selling to individual customers (like Wifi Money Plant or McDonalds)]

What’s the ideal customer? One that has a lot of money, one that doesn’t pester you (busy), and one that doesn’t switch away easily.

Companies have all these things - they have money to pay, you will often be dealing with an executive who is just an employee, not the business owner and will probably not pester you as much.

Companies need approvals to switch, and are slow. This makes them stickier customers compared to individual purchasers or consumers.

I have done B2C almost all my life (until recently when I started my B2B consulting service - DM me on Twitter if you want me to help you grow your business!). Honestly, B2C simply sucks.

There are just so many people to deal with, and the ticket size is usually small which needs you to get thousands of customers to get to a decent revenue scale.

With 1000s of customers comes 1000s of support requests, angry customers. Many of these people are brokies who just complain about everything. Do you want to face this hassle? Maybe you do if B2C is what you are good at.

But it is MUCH better to just deal with large enterprises or medium sized businesses. The ticket sizes are often in the hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. Now THIS is a business opportunity you want to seize.

Since the business you are serving is likely large, you can upsell more products and services to different departments (or you can at least refer your friends and gain a sweet commission).

It’s a bit hard to onboard large companies, so you can start with agencies and move your way upwards as you grow (bigger portfolio = bigger clients)

You could be selling software, run a marketing agency, design agency. Getting a large clients should always be a priority.

I'll give you an example. Let's say you make a cybersecurity software that monitors the database, websites and internal communications of a company to ensure there are no leaks.

You can sell such a software on a per device basis ($100/device/month). A large company can have anywhere from 100 to 10,000 or more computers. This is a $100k/month client right there.

Sure, there will be a lot of compliance and clearance from different departments, but once you are through you will have $100k coming per month from ONE client! Imagine how much effort and time it would take to do the same via a B2C route!

Also, there would be a lot of dedication needed towards this client - support, customised service, etc - but hey, that's what they are paying for and that's why you must hire employees to do that.

Note that this customer will have a massive cost of shifting to other competitors, so they tend be a lot more stickier than the usual B2C guy (this also means that the onboarding would be hard and involve multiple sales calls - which is why you must provide a SOLID reason to shift to you. Cheaper prices and better feature is almost always the answer here).

ANY B2B business would work here - making advertisements for large companies, managing social media of corporates, design services that cost $10k/month. You could be designing the same logo for an indiehacker and get paid $10, or you could be designing for an enterprise and get paid in the thousands.

It's all about the right positioning, and getting on enough sales calls with larger companies. B2B is just so much better than B2C, unless you already have a successful B2C business and you don't want to shift Smile

2. Supernatural/emotional stuff

I’ve seen an astonishing rise in therapy, tarot reading, horoscope, religious/spiritual practices in the last few years.

I’m not here to make a moral judgement or to decide if they are fake or real - I’m here to tell you GOOD niches. If you have a penchant for the supernatural (or you can learn this stuff) you can try this out.

A lot of ladies do this on YouTube (crystal ball reading, tarot, etc) and make good money consulting or selling products.

Look up "Amanda Yates". She literally started this stuff in the lockdown and has made a million dollars so far. Now, I 100% understand that you might find it cringe and unreal, but I am just a business guy telling you the trends.

It doesn't even have to be supernatural. Something as basic as therapy is a good example of an emotional business model printing. You can make a ChatGPT based therapy app, run some ads on it and make a profit immediately.

You must understand that many of the people who would go to a therapist are relatively on the richer side of the spectrum. These are people who can PAY. Therapy is super expensive, and if you can make a $10/month SaaS you can literally print cash (However, do mention that it is not a medical prescription).

AI dating, dating courses, confidence boosting consultations are all part of the same game. Selling on insecurities, emotions, the supernatural, the fearful, the hopeful.

I again emphasise that this is not suited for everyone. I myself am not a super emotional guy and wouldn't want to do this business. But hey, this is a guide to tell you about a very successful niche right now and I am just doing my job!

3. Fitness

Post lockdown, the fitness movement has become very mainstream. So many kids make gym tiktoks these days, this was not a thing a little while back.

And you should look forward to capitalise on this. If you have a passion for fitness, you can start writing about it online, do consultations, sell infoproducts etc.

If you’re not fit or you don’t want to do content, you can always start a supplement or fitness equipment company.

This niche is raining money right now, and you must not miss it.

How would I go about doing this?

First, I would start on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. I would also be active on Twitter and make an email list.

Fitness is a very visual thing, and if you actually have a fit body with an aesthetic, to-the-point filming style you WILL blow up. Look up Bullyjuice on YouTube, he is one of the best recent examples of people who have pulled this off.

YouTube and email list will be your biggest sales weapons. Instagram, Twitter and TikTok will be secondary weapons that will keep you on people's minds - and everything redirects to your mailing list.

Now, on the YouTube channel and mailing list, you will sell your stuff towards the end of the video/email. Occasionally, you can link your products/services on TikTok/IG/Twitter as well.

What do you sell? Fitness guides, paid newsletters, and consultations are some low ticket items. One to one online coaching is a mid ticket product. You can always be a personal trainer to high networth people once your brand is large enough (Dan Go is a good example) as a higher ticket offer.

The big money here lies in starting your supplement and fitness equipment site. My Protein and Gymshark are good examples here, but they come up after you reach at least a million followers. So, a bit of waiting before that comes.

I personally believe the fitness business to be the least complicated of all. Many other businesses are non-trivial in nature and you must think hard to succeed. Here, the only "qualification" you need is to not be a lazy bum, go to the gym and get jacked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum